looking for commercial shiitake cultivators near Villach

In dieser Rubrik könnt ihr Informationen zu Bezugsquellen von Hilfs- und Zuchtmittel weitergeben.

Moderator: Mycelio

Antworten
anjo
Neuling
looking for commercial shiitake cultivators near Villach

Beitrag von anjo » Dienstag, 11. März 2008 19:27

Hello is there anyone that could help me find people interested in commercial shiitake, reishi or other mushroom cultivation near Villach or Klagenfurt :?: :?: :?:

I appologise for using english language but my german is sehr schlecht, that is why I can not take a part in conversations on your Forum. But i understand everything.
Institute of natural sciences
(Zavod za naravoslovje)
www.zanaravo.com
info@zanaravo.com
00386 31 893 262
Christoph
Site Admin
Beitrag von Christoph » Dienstag, 11. März 2008 20:32

Hello anjo,
at first I apologise for my bad English. :wink:
If you write why you look for such people and if you give some further information I think you will have more success :wink: .
Viele Grüße,
Chris
AndreasTyrol
Ehren - Member
Beitrag von AndreasTyrol » Dienstag, 11. März 2008 20:50

Hello anjo! :)

Welcome in our forum, nice to meet you! :)

I see you are Polish and I know that Polish people are really great in mushroom cultivation. Do you have a commercial or a private homepage on mushroom cultivation?

Feel free to talk in English; most of us can understand English here in this forum: many important writings on mushroom cultivation are in English, and we must be therefore of course able to understand a little bit of English.

Regards, Andre.
Hephaistos
Ehren - Member

Beitrag von Hephaistos » Mittwoch, 12. März 2008 07:42

Dear anjo,

also from me a big welcome to our forum. I´m living in Althofen, a small city about 40 km from Klagenfurt, and I´m very interested in growing mushrooms, but only as hobby, not for commercial use. As Christoph told before, please give more information.

With best regards
Hary

PS.: If you want, you can send me private messages in Slovenian or Russian language, my wife will be able to translate it and I can post in German :wink:
anjo
Neuling
mushroom cultivators interested in cooperation

Beitrag von anjo » Freitag, 27. Juni 2008 10:11

Sorry for my late reply, had problems with receiving info about new messages from the forum....

I did not want to write why I am looking for people interested in mushroom cultivation while some administrators are very sensitive and many times say to me that I am doing propaganda....and delete my posts. I hope they will leave this one and consider it a beneficial attempt of linking slovenian and austrian mushroom cultivators.

The thing is we are a spawn and substrate producers near Kranjska gora - Podkoren - 15km from Villach (at this time we are the only one doing all of it from the test tube) and are interested in getting in touch with people near Austrian-Slovenian border.

At the moment we do plug and grain spawn for Pleurotus, Lentinula (Shitake), Ganoderma (Reishi), Agrocybe, Flammulina, substrate for Shitake, sterile grains for cultivation of mushrooms via spore syringes and many other species.... We also do lots of research from mycological field.
Our web site (http://www.zanaravo.com) is in slovenian language at the moment but will translate it to other languages in a short time.

If you are interested in any kind of cooperation you can write to me personaly: andrej.gregori@gmail.com (please do not send me private messages although i need lots of time to answer them :-)

Best regards,

Andrej
Institute of natural sciences
(Zavod za naravoslovje)
www.zanaravo.com
info@zanaravo.com
00386 31 893 262
geriull
Site Admin

Beitrag von geriull » Montag, 30. Juni 2008 09:22

Dear Andrej,

once again, I had to edit your post because of its commercial background.
I know, that it is not easy to understand, but we are a private forum here and are not allowed to do any commercial things here.

Be so kind and do not write anything about selling and buying.

But nevertheless!:

You are very welcome here for joining our discussions! :D 8)
And if we could learn something about you and your technologies it would be great for every member here!

I hope you understand us.

best regards!

Geri (Site Admin)
Hoi,... meine alte Signatur funkt nimma....kommt sicher mal wieder eine neue!
Antworten

Zurück zu „Bezugsquellen“